|Payment Options||Sales Tax|
|Shipping Policy||Furniture Maintenance|
All products are made to order and are delivered on a first come, first served basis. All commercially produced furniture (Spring, Becca, Game) orders are fulfilled 4-6 times per year. Dining Tables are delivered within 4-6 weeks. All custom work is delivered according to specific project details and scope. Please call 415-640-0431 for assistance and production questions.
- 1. Clients within the USA pay for shipping using UPS, which is $70 per Spring Chair, $55 per Becca Stool, Game Table delivery fee subject to client shipping address.
- 2. International clients pay for shipping using our preferred shippers and delivery service, or elect to use their own shipper, which is subject approval by Modern Bamboo.
- 1. Returns can only be accepted within 30 days from the date of delivery to the client.
- 2. All shipping charges, outbound and return, are non-refundable. There are no restocking fees for returned items.
- 1. Orders within the United States are responsible for state and local sales taxes.
- 2. For orders outside of the United States, the client is responsible for all associated shipping and handling costs, government import duties and local sales taxes.
Each product and piece of furniture comes with special cleaning and maintenance instructions. Please contact Modern Bamboo for specific information regarding your furniture. Never use general household cleaners to clean your bamboo and wooden pieces.
- 1. Orders, both domestic and international, are prepaid before shipment. Initial deposit secures order in line for processing and fabrication.
- 2. Deposits are:
- a. 75% for wholesale buyers
- b. 50% for retail and general public
- 3. For customers within the USA, Modern Bamboo currently accepts (recognized) bank checks, (recognized) bank cashierâ€™s checks, cash, and wire transfers.
- 4. For international customers, a wire transfer is the preferred method of payment.
Modern Bamboo warrants all our products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase.
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Modern Bamboo. IN NO EVENT SHALL MODERN BAMBOO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, AND ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS USED FOR OTHER THAN NORMAL ACTIVITIES. MODERN BAMBOO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THAT OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE.
- Anthony Marschak / Founder & Creative Director
- Rod Suzuki / Partner & Operations Director
- Isabel Robles / VP of Sales